The Dearborn Community Fund mission is to provide financial and volunteer support for cultural and recreational projects and programs that benefit the citizens of Dearborn. Dearborn residents, or individuals that work with Dearborn-based programs/projects, and non-profit organizations are eligible to apply. Grant awards generally do not exceed $1,000. A final report will be required. All programs/projects must be completed within one year from receipt of award. Grant application deadlines are as follows:
- March 31
- September 30
To complete the application, you must include the following attachments:
- Project Description. Length: Not to exceed one page. Include completion date.
- Project Purpose. Length: Not to exceed one page. Include as much demographic information as possible to include ages, locations, numbers involved, etc.
- Project Budget.
- Total project cost.
- Other funding (amounts and sources) if applicable.
- Amount requested from the Dearborn Community Fund.
- Two Letters of Support for the project.